Bihar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the official notification for 1171 Assistant Professor Posts Recruitments. Aspirants who has wished to apply for this BPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy they have to submit their applications forms before the end date i.e., 31st May 2017. Candidates who had completed their post graduation are eligible to apply for this vacancies.
Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Latest Recruitments. For all Government jobs, there is a huge competition. So contenders have to practice hard to get placed in Government Sector. To apply for the BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017, the candidate’s age must not exceed 45 years.
Before applying for the Bihar Assistant Professor Recruitment contenders should check whether they are eligible or not. Along with the eligibility criteria, candidates can also check the Application Fee, Education Qualification, and Selection Process in the official Pdf which is given below. Candidates who are selected in this recruitment their pay scale will be in between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 With Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month. Candidates can also check other Recruitments on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
Bihar Assistant Professor Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1171|
|Qualification||Check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||31st May 2017|
|Application Starting Date||24th April 2017 (Available)|
|Salary||Check below for salary information|
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor Educational Qualification
- Candidates who had completed Post Graduation are eligible to apply offline for the Bihar PSC Asst Prof Posts.
- For Eligibility Criteria, candidates can refer the official BPSC Asst professor advertisement 2017 pdf.
BPSC Age Limit for Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Candidate’s age must not exceed 45 years to be fit for the Assistant Profesor Vacancies.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates have to go through the interview round in order to get placed. Selection will be done on the basis of the performance shown during the interview. The final decision will be taken by the Organisation.
BPSC Assistant Professor Pay Scale
Pay Scale For The Selected Candidates is as Follows
- Selected candidates are eligible to receive the salary of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month.
BPSC Assistant Professor Application fee
- General / OBC Category: Rs.150/-.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.75/-.
How To Apply For Bihar PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Visit the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Then download the official BPSC Notification.
- Read the BPSC Assist Professor notification.
- After that download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Post the application form to the following postal address before the scheduled dates.
Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Patna – 800001.
Starting date to submit the application form: 24th April 2017
Closing date to submit the application form: 31st May 2017