BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers Jobs | Honeywell Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Honeywell Recruitment in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech students. Candidates who are interested in attending for this drive, they can apply for this position in online by the following link. There is a huge competition for these vacancies, so candidates get hurry to fill up the Software Engineer post in Honeywell. Candidates can start their preparation by checking out MNC Online Test patterns which will be very useful for the Applicants.
Preparing along with Test Patterns candidates can also check out Placement Papers of Honeywell. It will help you to prepare confidently and can easily crack the Honeywell Recruitment 2017. This is excellent opportunity to prove yourself as Software Engineer. So we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for this Job opening in Bangalore.
HONEYWELL RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Honeywell Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work within the scrum team to enable built in quality.
- Understand end user scenarios and contribute to requirements and design reviews.
- Understand/contribute to Acceptance Criteria and test case development for stories and verify the product/system against the same.
- Develop automation test scripts for stories and effectively utilize them during regression to reduce cycle time and improve quality.
- Monitor release quality criteria and communicate unbiased product quality view to stakeholders to enable quality release of the product/system.
Honeywell Candidate Profile
- Bachelor or Masters of Engineering in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Instrumentation or Mechanical.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in product/system test automation.
Honeywell Desired Technical Skills
- Should have good understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC/STLC processes.
- Exposure to Acceptance Test Driven development is desirable.
- Should have hands on experience in developing automation scripts.
- Product based Mobile/Cloud/Big Data application testing will be an added advantage.
- Should have exposure to test management, defect tracking, performance test tools.
Honeywell Soft Skills
- Good analytical thinking, troubleshooting & problem solving skills, coupled with the drive to learn.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision and sometimes under extreme pressure.
- Prepared to travel domestic or overseas as per project or business needs.
- Ability to work together with different functional & delivery teams.
- Demonstrates Influencing skills to articulate independent Product Quality view.
- Right level of Negotiation skills & conflict management capability.
How To Apply For Honeywell Jobs
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Educational documents (Xerox Copies)
- Carry 1 Passport Photograph
Here we provided the sufficient information for the candidates. We hope that the above provided information on Honeywell Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for Regular Job Updates and bookmark this page for more jobs.