Back Office Executive Jobs in Karvy | 30 Openings | 17th and 18th July 2017. Here is the correct place to search for the accurate Details about Karvy Walkins in Hyderabad. In our page, we have updated the latest information about Karvy Recruitment 2017. So candidates who are preparing to attend for Karvy walkin drive can refer Sample Karvy Written Test Papers which may help you for getting the good score in the test.
Karvy is going to conduct latest job openings in Hyderabad for graduate students. Candidates who had completed graduation without any standing arrears they have to carry original graduation or post graduation certificate along with them. Aspirants will be required to work in US work timings and should be flexible for any shifts.
There is a huge competition for these vacancies, so candidates get hurry to fill up the particular post in Karvy. Candidates can start their preparation by checking out Karvy Syllabus which will be very useful for the Applicants. Candidates who perform well in the drive can only join in this post. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkin and for further details you can visit the official website.
KARVY WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Karvy Job Description
- Reviews and processes a variety of transactions for shareholders clients and brokers.
- Reads, interprets and comprehends written instructions received from a variety of sources.
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are considered.
- Performs shareholder maintenance updates, coding and basic inquiries and requests.
- Performs a variety of data entry functions with accuracy and proficiency.
- Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards.
- Candidate will be required to work in US Work Timings (Night shifts) and should be flexible for any shift.
- Candidates should also carry their original Graduation, Post graduation certificates.
- Candidates should bring along with them, all their educational and employment documents (including 3 months’ pay slips).
- Cab and food facility is available for all the shifts in international process.
Karvy Computershare Company Profile
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products – mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.
How To Apply For Karvy Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Karvy Recruitment 2017 which is held in Hyderabad on 17th and 18th July 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents.
Karvy Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th and 18th July 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM
Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd.
Hyderabad – 500032.
Recruiter Name: Krishna Pant
Important Certificates Need To Carry For Any Interview
- Carry update Resume during the time of Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- Original ID Proof issued by the government
- Educational Certificates xerox copies
Here is the exact place to search the Prescribed Details about Karvy Walkin Recruitment in Hyderabad. We hope that the information on Karvy Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for Regular Job Updates.