APTEAN OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||ASP.NET Developer|
Aptean Job Summary
- The Associate Software Developer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Software Developer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact the design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Software Developer will perform the research, design, definition, and implementation of the product software applications.
Aptean Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team, and Customer, Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Aptean Job Requirements
- Minimum Education: BE, B.Tech Minimum Experience, and Skills.
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic. Net and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer, Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
Aptean Company Profile
How To Apply For Aptean Jobs
- Latest Updated Resume
- Govt ID Proof
- One Passport Photograph
- Educational documents (Xerox Copies)