APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
APPSC Hall Ticket 2017 contains a lot of information such as Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Centre, Personal Details etc. Contenders who had applied for this exam they can easily download Admit Card from the link below, by submitting the particular details. Without APPSC Hall Ticket, the candidate will not be allowed to perform the exam. Please stay tuned with us for further updates.
Details About APPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||450|
The Following Information Is Printed On Candidates Hall Ticket
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Venue of test
- Coordinating institution
- Email ID
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving license
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
- Click on official website of APPSC Medical Officer i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Latest Updates tab.
- Now click on APPSC Admit cards link.
- Enter all Required details and submit it.
- Download it and take Hard Copy for Exam.
Share This Job Opening...!!