Trainee Networking Jobs in ThoughtFocus - Bangalore. ThoughtFocus Job openings for B.E, B.Tech students as Trainee Networking. Interested and Eligible Candidates practice ThoughtFocus Placement Papers before attending the Interview, so that you can crack the test easily. Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career.
As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for this Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check MNC Online Test Pattern so that they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of ThoughtFocus Recruitment 2017.
THOUGHTFOCUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Trainee Networking|
ThoughtFocus Job description
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions, document for future reference.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop computers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Database and applications support to developers who are working on projects.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations.
- Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Configure and support internet connections, telephone system, and other communication systems.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for all server backups and network usage.
- Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
- Keep confidentiality of the company & client information.
- Ensures compliance of IT Security Policies; provides support in security management and supports networking and security services in LAN, WAN.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintains excellent communication with the Manager on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Knowledge sharing with the team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities may require late evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
ThoughtFocus Required Skills
- Should posses excellent knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems, Windows and Linux Server platforms.
- Strong knowledge on the working and configuring IP addresses on the LAN & WAN.
- Good understanding of LAN switches, internet firewalls & network related problems.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting operating systems and application software.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting of RDBMS, VS Studio like applications tools.
- Basic windows/Linux scripting skills with advanced software troubleshooting skills.
- Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well with minimum guidance. Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills. Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.
ThoughtFocus Company ProfileEstablished in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations.
To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
How to Apply for ThoughtFocus JobsApply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!