Technology Analyst Jobs | ZS Associates | Across India. ZS Associates Job openings for B.E, B.Tech students as Technology Analyst. Interested and Eligible Candidates practice ZS Associates Placement Papers before attending the Interview, so that you can crack the test easily. Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career. Candidates who are interested in this field can apply as soon as possible. Candidates who perform well in interview can only join in this post.
It is highly Appreciable if candidates check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Paying the Application Fee. As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for this Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check MNC Online Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of ZS Associates Recruitment 2017.
ZS ASSOCIATES RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE etc.
- Up to 2.6 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements.
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS, SAS) technologies.
- Freshers are also welcomed at entry-level.
ZS Associates Job Description
- Lead development phase during the implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements.
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans.
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution.
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out, and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
ZS Associates Required skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
ZS Associates Company ProfileZS Associates is one of the world's largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing from an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly, by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive, and by helping them deliver impact where it matters.
With 22 offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
How to Apply for ZS Associates JobsApply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!