Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive in Delhi NCR, Noida On 27th and 28th March 2017. Tech Mahindra Job openings for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate - (Technical). Preparing According to the Tech Mahindra Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for IT Jobs. So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job.
You can also see: Tech Mahindra Online Test Pattern
Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that MNC Online Test Pattern also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant.
TECH MAHINDRA WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR, Noida|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate - (Technical)|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Tech Mahindra Job Description
- Any Graduate with verbal English
- 0-4 yrs can apply
- Age should be between 18 - 35 Years
- Confident and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments.
- Transport facility available for both sides.
- Huge Incentives
- 5 days working
- Candidates should have an excellent communication skills
- Handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues.
- Candidate should have technical knowledge.
- Networking, LAN, WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment
You can also see: Tech Mahindra Placement Papers
How To Apply For Tech Mahindra Job VacanciesInterested candidates can attend for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017 on 27th and 28th March 2017 to the mentioned venue along with all required documents and filled applications. We also request candidates to check the Official website before applying/attending the Recruitment.
Walk-in Date: 27th and 28th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 1.00 PM - 5.00 PM
Tech Mahindra Ltd., RMG Area,
Ground Floor, A-6, Sector-64,
Contact Person: Runjun Makin, Deepa Nair, Shivani Bisht.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
Share This Job Opening...!!