System Software Engineer Jobs in Hewlett Packard - Bangalore. HP Job openings for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech students as System Software Engineer. Interested Candidates practice HP Placement Papers before attending the Interview, so that you can ace the test easily. Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career.
In this post candidates who are willing to attend can check out HP Placement Papers and MNC Online Test Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
HP RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Job Role||System Software Engineer|
HP Job DescriptionWe are looking for development engineers (Early Career) positions to help drive the development of the future enterprise networking products and solutions. These developers play key hands-on roles in multi-discipline teams working on new and next generation products and solutions. This includes software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support.
Hewlett Packard Key Responsibilities
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding.
- Design and development of features in the area of L2/Bridging/L3/Routing/ IPApps/Security/Classifiers for the switch/routers.
- Design and develop switch software capabilities to enable next generation Aruba wired networking platforms.
- Contribute in the end to end the switch product development life cycle.
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.
Hewlett Packard Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience.
Hewlett Packard Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Hewlett Packard Company ProfileThe Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) or shortened to Hewlett-Packard (hew-lit pack-erd) was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William "Bill" Redington Hewlett and David "Dave" Packard, and initially produced a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world's leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo came to rank ahead of HP.
How To Apply For Hewlett Packard JobsApply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!