Sony Music Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Sony Music Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Sony Music. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Sony Music. This page is a one-stop destination for all Sony Music walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Interested candidates who want to apply for Sony Music Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Sony Music has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Sony Music Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Sony Music Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Sony Music Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Sony Music|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Music and entertainment|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Sony Music:
- Associate Director
- Digital Designer
- Account Manager
- Senior Director, Editorial & Programming
- Interactive Marketing Internship
- College Marketing Representative
- Manager, Business Affairs
- Manager, Marketing
- Associate Director, Music Licensing
- Manager, Contract Administration
- Manager, Special Products
- Temporary Position/Coordinator, Astronauts
- Sr. Coordinator
- Senior Analyst
- Learning & Development Manager
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Administrative Assistant, Publicity
- IS&T Trainee
- Director, Marketing
- Test Engineer
- Copyright Administration Assistant
- Technical Recruiter
- Administrative Assistant, Tour Marketing, and Radio Promotion
- Financial Analyst Trainee
- Mgr/Dir, Digital Strategy
Sony Music Profile:
Sony Music Entertainment (known as Sony Music and abbreviated as SME) is an American music company owned by Sony. It is incorporated as a general partnership of Sony Music Holdings Inc. through Sony Entertainment, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America. The company was first founded in 1929 as American Record Corporation and renamed Columbia Recording Corporation in 1938, following its acquisition by the Columbia Broadcasting System. In 1966, the company was reorganized to become CBS Records. Sony Corporation bought the company in 1987 and renamed it Sony Music Entertainment in 1991.
In 2004, Sony and Bertelsmann established a 50-50 joint venture called Sony BMG Music Entertainment and transferred businesses of Sony Music Entertainment (former CBS Records) and Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG; Ariola, Arista, RCA Records, etc.) into the joint venture, although later in 2008, Sony acquired Bertelsmann’s stake and the company reverted to the SME name. The buyout led to the dissolution of BMG, which relaunched as BMG Rights Management. Sony Music Entertainment is one of the “Big Three” record companies, being the second largest after Universal Music Group (UMG) and ahead of Warner Music Group (WMG).
|Company Name||Sony Music|
|Founders or Key people||Doug Morris (CEO), Edgar Berger(Chairman & CEO International)|
|Industry||Music and entertainment|
|No. of Employees||Unknown|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States|
Sony Music Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Sony Music Registration Process:
- To Apply for Sony Music job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Sony Music website www.sonymusic.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
550 Madison Avenue,
New York City.
How To Apply For Sony Music Jobs:
If you need more details about Sony Music Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Sony Music Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.