Software Developer Jobs in Capgemini - 18th March 2017. Capgemini Job openings for Graduate freshers as Software Developer. Interested and Eligible Candidates practice Capgemini Placement Papers before attending the Interview, so that you can ace the test easily. Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. Interested applicants can see Capgemini Recruitment 2017.
In this post candidates who are willing to attend can check out Capgemini Placement Papers and MNC Online Test Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at below mentioned venue.
CAPGEMINI WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Position PurposeAre you a Software Development enthusiast fascinated by newest, ground breaking technologies?
Our Global BTS Team is looking for a creative, open-minded Software Development enthusiast who is deeply interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), cloud computing, open source and other new technologies. Successful candidate will join BTS Team and will take active part in developing & implementing innovative and revolutionary RPA concepts.
You can also see: Capgemini Placement Papers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automate processes using Capgemini preferred Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology i.e "UiPath"
- In house software development incorporating best practices.
- Work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions.
- Coordinate with/manage 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with global and local support team.
- Flexible to work under different work environments and shifts
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule
- Should comply with quality, security and company guidelines.
Required Core skills
- Open to work on new technologies is mandatory.
- Should have excellent programming/software development background.
- Experience in .Net, DB and PowerShell will be an asset.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and have worked in global/multicultural environment.
Capgemini Company ProfileWith more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on RightshoreÃ‚Â®, its worldwide delivery model.
Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai - Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Capgemini Walkin DetailsWalk-in Date: 18th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM
VenueCapgemini Technology Services Pvt Ltd
73/1, Summit Tower A,
Whitefield Main Road, Brigade Metropolis,
Garudachar Palya, Mahadevapura,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
Share This Job Opening...!!