Redhat Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 For BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA Freshers – Bangalore. Redhat is conducting latest vacancies in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA students for the Associate Software Engineer position. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with equivalent professional experience will be considered. Must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
Ability to develop and run performance tools and articulate the results in a meaningful manner and Experience with Linux, virtualization, or cloud are preferred. Preparing According to the Redhat Placement Papers will make sure that applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for IT Jobs. So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job.
Job seekers have to tighten up their preparation by making a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that Redhat Test Pattern also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Redhat Recruitment. For other IT Jobs and Off Campus Recruitments, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
REDHAT OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Redhat Job Summary
- The Red Hat Performance Engineering team is looking for a Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India.
- In this role, you will work in a small team that is focused on performance characterization and improvement of the the Red Hat Satellite and CloudForms solutions.
- You’ll also conduct performance characterization and enhancement on the innovative cloud technologies ranging from provisioning, entitlement, messaging, and virtualization.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will receive guidance from others in the Performance Engineering team and will work with Red Hat cloud teams to characterize and optimize the components that make the open cloud possible.
Redhat Job Responsibilities
- Define performance test designs and procedures.
- Interact with external partners and customers regarding issues faced by them.
- Investigate and analyze performance numbers generated by tools.
- Automate the testing process for ease of usability and repeatability.
- Schedule and lead reviews with senior management.
- Recommend improvement and design modification based on the analysis.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings.
Redhat Required skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering.
- Knowledge of storage concepts.
- Keen interest in performance testing, optimization, or monitoring.
- Red Hat certification is an advantage.
- Experience with Linux, virtualization, or cloud.
- Experience with scripting.
- Ability to develop and run performance tools and articulate the results in a meaningful manner.
- Familiarity with performance and monitoring tools.
Red Hat Company Profile
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. It is founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide. Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Virtualization (RHV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
How To Apply For Redhat Jobs
Redhat is hiring BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA candidates for Associate Software Engineer position. Contenders who have minimum 1-year experience can apply for these openings by the following link. Before going to apply for these vacancies aspirants must check the entire information which is given in this article.
Important Certificates To Carry For Any Interview
- Hard copy of updated Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Educational Documents
- Government Identity Proof