OPSC Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern
Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor posts. The OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus.
So here we had given the Clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here. OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment Notification has been out for a while. OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor has announced a notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and apply for the openings on or before the last date.
You can also check: NMMC Staff Nurse Syllabus
As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible. Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. In this post candidates who are willing to apply can check out OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Previous Papers and Exam Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other Govt Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
OPSC Syllabus 2017
Aspirants who are searching for the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download Previous OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Question Papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these Previous Papers well to score good marks in your exam.
You can also check: Jaipur Metro Rail SC/TO Syllabus
Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting All India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||45||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||The Evidence Act, 1872||40|
|3.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||45|
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Chapter Topics
- Constitution Of Criminal Courts And Offices.
- Power Of Courts.
- A.- Powers of Superior Officers Of Police.
- B.- AID to the Magistrates And The Police.
- Arrest Of Persons.
- Processes To Compel Appearance.
- Processes To Compel The Production Of Things.
- Security For Keeping The Peace And For Good Behaviour.
- Order For Maintenance Of Wives, Children, And Parents.
- Maintenance Of Public Order And Tranquillity.
- Preventive Action Of The Police.
- Information To The Police And Their Powers To Investigate.
- Jurisdiction Of The Criminal Courts In Inquiries And Trials.
- Conditions Requisite For Initiation Of Proceedings.
- Complaints To Magistrates.
- The Charge.
- Trial Before A Court Of Session.
- Reference And Revision.
- Transfer Of Criminal Cases.
- Execution, Suspension, Remission And Commutation Of Sentences.
- Provisions As To Bail And Bonds.
- General Provisions As To Inquiries And Trials.
- The Judgment.
- Provisions As To Offences Affecting The Administration Of Justice.
- Submission Of Death Sentences For Confirmation.
Indian Penal Code, 1860 Chapter Topics
- General Explanations.
- General Exceptions.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Offences Against The State.
- The Offenses Relating To The Army 1 [ Navy And Air Force].
- Offenses Against The Public Tranquillity.
- The Offences By Or Relating To Pubilc Servants.
- Contempt Of The Lawful Authority Of Public Servants.
- False Evidence And Offences Against Public Justice.
- Offenses Relation To Coin and Government Stamps.
- The Offences Relating To Weights And Measures.
- Offenses Affecting The Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency, And Morals.
- The Offences Relating To Religion.
- Offenses Affecting The Human Body.
- The Offences Against Property Of Theft.
- The Criminal Breach Of Contracts Of Service.
- Offenses Relating To Marriage.
- Cruelty By Husband Or Relatives Of Husband.
- Criminal Intimidation, Insult, And Annoyance.
- Attempts To Commit Offences.
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus and Exam pattern.