MOL Walkin Jobs | 27th March 2017 | With 0 – 3 Years Experience. Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) Job openings for B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, M.A students as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Candidates who had completed their Graduation in B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, M.A can grab this golden opportunity on or before the last date. It is highly Appreciable if candidates check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Paying the Application Fee. Preparing According to the MOL Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition.
As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for this Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check MNC Online Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of MOL Recruitment 2017. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
MOL WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL)|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, M.A|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
MOL Job Description
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating Bill of Lading.
- Refer to the various SOP / Reference Guides available in the dept, in the case of doubt, to check with his/her senior and get it clarified.
- Update the excel database with his productivity.
- Responsible For Process/ Refresher Training.
- Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mail box assigned.
- Resolving Queries and Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs.
- Following up with the pending queries.
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
- Skills required: Minimum 30 WPM and Excellent communication skills.
Note: Candidates who are staying within 15Kms radius from Hitech City only may apply
How To Apply For MOL Job Vacancies
Interested candidates can attend for MOL Recruitment 2017 on 27th March 2017 to the mentioned venue along with all required documents and filled applications. We also request candidates to check the Official website before applying/attending the Recruitment.
Walk-in Date: 27th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
MOL Information Processing services (I) Pvt. Ltd,
Unit No. 701, 7th Floor, Building No. 2A,
Maximus Towers, Mindspace, Hitech City,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081, India.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on MOL Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.