Interested candidates who want to apply for Michelin Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Michelin has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Michelin Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Michelin Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Michelin Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Auto and truck parts|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Michelin:
- Production Business Unit Leader
- Public Safety Officer
- Reliability Technician
- Data Architect
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Planner
- Product Quality Guarantee
- Michelin Guide Inspector
- Global Leader of Customer Analytics
- BF Goodrich Maintenance Engineer
- Safety and Environmental Engineer
- Director of Category Management
- Corporate Accountant
- Internship Program
- Co-op Program
- Senior Process Quality Engineer
- Mechanical Troubleshooter
- Electrical Troubleshooter
- Reliability Technician
- Mold Technician
- Master Planner and Procurer
- Tire Builder
- Executive Assistant
- Area Sales Manager
- Process Pipeline Engineer
- Business Analyst for Deferred Rebates
- Finance Manager
- Territory Manager
- Reliability/Preventative Maintenance Technician
Michelin Profile:Michelin is a French tire manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne région of France. It is one of the three largest tire manufacturers in the world along with Goodyear and Bridgestone. In addition to the Michelin brand, it also owns the BFGoodrich, Kleber, Tigar, Riken, Kormoran and Uniroyal (in North America) tire brands. Michelin is also notable for its Red and Green travel guides, its roadmaps, the Michelin stars that the Red Guide awards to restaurants for their cooking, and for its company mascot Bibendum, colloquially known as the Michelin Man. Michelin's numerous inventions include the removable tire, the pneurail (a tire for trains made to run on rails) and the radial tire.
In 1889 two brothers, Édouard Michelin and André Michelin, ran a rubber factory in Clermont-Ferrand, France. One day, a cyclist whose pneumatic tire needed repair turned up at the factory. The tire was glued to the rim, and it took over three hours to remove and repair the tire, which then needed to be left overnight to dry. The next day, Édouard Michelin took the repaired bicycle into the factory yard to test. After only a few hundred metres, the tire failed. Despite the setback, Édouard was enthusiastic about the pneumatic tire, and he and his brother worked on creating their own version, one that did not need to be glued to the rim. Michelin was incorporated on 28 May 1889. In 1891 Michelin took out its first patent for a removable pneumatic tire which was used by Charles Terront to win the world's first long distance cycle race, the 1891 Paris–Brest–Paris.
|Founders or Key people||Jean-Dominique Senard (General partner and CEO), Michel Rollier(chairman of the supervisory board)|
|Industry||Auto and truck parts|
|No. of Employees||1,11,200+|
Michelin Selection Process:The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Michelin Registration Process:
- To Apply for Michelin job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Michelin website www.michelin.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Orchid Business Park,
3rd Floor, Sector 48,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122002.
How To Apply For Michelin Jobs:
If you need more details about Michelin Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Michelin Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Share This Job Opening...!!