Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2017-2018. Good News. This is a great opportunity for the people who are waiting to get into an MNC companies. Looking For Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Mercedes-Benz. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Mercedes-Benz. This page is a one-stop destination for all Mercedes-Benz walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Mercedes-Benz has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Mercedes-Benz Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Automotive industry|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Mercedes-Benz:
- Senior Program Manager ERP
- PAI Architect
- Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt.Ltd.
- Powertrain CAE Professional
- Park Assist – Test Management
- Process & Methods – RD I/cdc
- Door Trims
- Data Management RD/ KIS
- Seat Development
- Engineer / Lead Engineer for Functions
- Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt.Ltd.
- Engineer_engine Management_ecu_validation
- HVAC System Development Professional
- Network Development-bce Project Manager
- Auto Technician
- Automotive Service Technician
- Communications Coordinator
- Pre-Owned Sales Manager
- Automotive Technician
- Service Advisor
- Automotive Sales Representative
- INTERNET SALES MANAGER
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Automotive Technician/Automotive Mechanic
Mercedes-Benz is a global automobile manufacturer and a division of the German company Daimler AG. The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz, but traces its origins to Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft’s 1901 Mercedes and Karl Benz’s 1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first gasoline-powered automobile. The slogan for the brand is “the best or nothing” and Mercedes-Benz was one of the top growing brands in 2014 with 18% growth.
Mercedes-Benz traces its origins to Karl Benz’s creation of the first petrol-powered car, the Benz Patent Motorwagen, financed by Bertha Benz and patented in January 1886, and Gottlieb Daimler and engineer Wilhelm Maybach’s conversion of a stagecoach by the addition of a petrol engine later that year. The Mercedes automobile was first marketed in 1901 by Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft. (Daimler Motors Corporation). Emil Jellinek, an Austrian automobile entrepreneur who worked with DMG created the trademark in 1902, naming the 1901 Mercedes 35 hp after his daughter Mercedes Jellinek. The first Mercedes-Benz brand name vehicles were produced in 1926, following the merger of Karl Benz’s and Gottlieb Daimler’s companies into the Daimler-Benz company. On 28 June 1926, Mercedes Benz was formed with the merger of Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler’s two companies.
|Founders or Key people||Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler|
|No. of Employees||Unknown|
Mercedes-Benz Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Mercedes-Benz Registration Process:
- To Apply for Mercedes-Benz job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Mercedes-Benz website www.mercedes-benz.co.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Mercedes-Benz Jobs:
If you need more details about Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Mercedes-Benz Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.