Interested candidates who want to apply for Mercedes-AMG Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Mercedes-AMG has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Mercedes-AMG Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Mercedes-AMG Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Mercedes-AMG Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Automobile manufacturing, Engine manufacturing|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Mercedes-AMG:
- Technical Buyer.
- Simulation Engineer
- Performance Development Engineer
- 1D Simulation Engineer
- ERS Mechanical Engineer
- ERS Simulation Engineer
- ICE Mechanical Engineer
- STA Engineer
- CFD Engineer
- Programme Management & Supply chain Team Leader
- Mechanical Test Engineers
- Control Sytems Engineer
- Development Engineer - Development for Fuel and Oil
- Power unit Concept Engineer
- CFD Engineer Cooling Analysis
- Performance Application Engineer
- Performance Simulation Engineer
- Mechanical simulation Engineer - Structural Analysis
- Fuel Development Technologist (Chemist)
- Electronics Motor Control Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
Mercedes-AMG Profile:Mercedes-AMG GmbH, commonly known as AMG, is the high performance division of Mercedes-Benz. AMG independently engineers, manufactures and customizes Mercedes-Benz AMG vehicles. Mercedes-AMG is headquartered in Affalterbach, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. AMG was originally an independent engineering firm specializing in performance improvements for Mercedes vehicles; Daimler-Benz AG took a controlling interest in 1999, then became sole owner of AMG in 2005. Mercedes-AMG GmbH is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler AG. AMG models typically have more aggressive looks, a higher level of performance, better handling, better stability and more extensive use of carbon fiber than their regular Mercedes counterparts. AMG models are typically the most expensive and highest-performance of each Mercedes-Benz class. AMG variants are usually badged with two numerals, as opposed to regular Mercedes-Benz vehicles, which have three. Traditionally, the two numerical digits signified the engine's displacement size, however, recent models have deviated from such correlation.
|Founders or Key people||Hans Werner Aufrecht, Erhard Melcher|
|Industry||Automobile manufacturing, Engine manufacturing|
|No. of Employees||1400+|
Mercedes-AMG Selection Process:The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Mercedes-AMG Registration Process:
- To Apply for Mercedes-AMG job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Mercedes-AMG website www.mercedes-amg.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Mercedes AMG High-Performance Powertrains
How To Apply For Mercedes-AMG Jobs:
If you need more details about Mercedes-AMG Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Mercedes-AMG Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Share This Job Opening...!!