Interested candidates who want to apply for Mattel Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Mattel has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Mattel Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Mattel Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Mattel Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Mattel:
- Sr Financial Analyst - Accounting
- Lead Archives Coordinator
- Senior Manager, Graphic Design
- Sales Internship
- Treasury Accountant
- Associate Brand Manager
- Digital Designer
- HR Intern
- Key Account Representative
- Key Account Manager
- Electronics Engineers - All levels
- Sr Designer
- Assoc Marketing Manager
- Assoc Manager Glbl Brnd Mktg
- Intern-Undergraduate - 3-D Sculpting Design
- Assoc Manager Global Procmt
- Patent Agent
- MBA Program Intern
- Manager Entertainment Partnerships
- Senior Analyst, Global Business Insights
- Sr Project Mgmt Associate - Product Development
- MBA Program Intern - Advanced Concepts
- Intern-Undergraduate - Toy/Product Design
- Sr Project Mgmt Associate - PD
- Intern-Undergraduate - Graphic Design
- Manager Business Analyst
- Legal Counsel - Data Privacy
- Administrative Asst, Legal
- Sr. Manager Entertainment Partnerships
- Project Management Associate
Mattel Profile:Mattel, Inc. is an American multinational toy manufacturing company founded in 1945 with headquarters in El Segundo, California. In 2014, it ranked #403 on the Fortune 500 list. The products and brands it produces include Fisher-Price, Barbie dolls, Monster High dolls, Ever After High dolls, Winx Club dolls, Hot Wheels and Matchbox toys, Masters of the Universe toys, American Girl dolls, board games, and WWE Toys. In the early 1980s, Mattel produced video game systems, under both its own brands and under license from Nintendo. The company has presence in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. The company operates through three business segments: North America, international, and American Girl. It is the world's largest toymaker in terms of revenue. On January 17, 2017 Mattel named Google executive Margaret "Margo" Georgiadis as its next CEO. The company's name is a portmanteau of those of Harold "Matt" Matson and Elliot Handler, who founded the company in 1945.
|Founders or Key people||Harold Matson, Elliot Handler, Ruth Handler|
|No. of Employees||31,000+|
|Headquarters||El Segundo, California|
Mattel Selection Process:The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Mattel Registration Process:
- To Apply for Mattel job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Mattel website play.mattel.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
333 Continental Blvd El Segundo,
How To Apply For Mattel Jobs:
If you need more details about Mattel Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Mattel Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Share This Job Opening...!!