Lagardere Recruitment 2017-2018. Very good news for all the freshers and the experienced candidates who are in search of a job. This is the correct time for the candidates who had Passion for working in MNC Company can attend the interviews conducted by the Lagardere. Lagardere has released a Lagardere recruitment 2017-2018 for filling up various vacancies. This page is a one-stop destination for all Lagardere walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. Many Multinational Companies had released a recruitment notification for various Job Openings. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Lagardere is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Lagardere Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Lagardere Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Mass media|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Lagardere:
- H / F Advertising Assistant
- Internship Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Internship-Assistant of Edit
- Stage-Assistant Editorial H / F
- Functional Project Manager
- Management Controller
- Senior Manager
- Internship Management Assistant
- Internship - Assistant Project Manager
- Trainee - Assistant "Direct Marketing Product Manager"
- Head of Manufacturing H / F
- Creative Leisure Assistant
- Bilingual Education Assistant
- Internship (Sales Assistant) Art & Decoration and ELLE Décoration (H / F)
- Stage-Business Partner & Operational Management Control H / F
- Human Resources Manager
- Graphic Designer (M / F)
- Management Controller
- Supply Chain Manager H / F
- Junior Project Manager MOA International H / F
- Internship Assistant - H / F
- H / F - Hachette Pratique
- Management Consultant - Disney
Lagardere Company Profile:
Lagardère is a multinational media conglomerate headquartered in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. The group was created in 1992 as Matra, Hachette & Lagardère and once covered a broad range of industries. It is now largely focused on the media sector, in which it is one of the world’s leading companies. Headed by Arnaud Lagardère, the firm does business in almost 40 countries and is structured around four main business lines: its book and electronic publishing division (Lagardère Publishing) includes the major imprint Hachette Livre. The Lagardère Travel Retail unit includes store retail, largely in airports and railway stations while the Lagardère Active unit encompasses newspaper, digital media and magazine publishing (including Hachette Filipacchi Médias), radio and television broadcasting and production and advertising sales. Lagardère Sports and Entertainment engages in sports and talent management, sports academies, event management, marketing of sports broadcast rights and management of sports venues.
|Founders or Key people||Arnaud Lagardère, Xavier de Sarrau (Chairman)|
|No. of Employees||25,784 +|
Lagardere Selection Process:The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Lagardere Registration Process:
- To Apply for Lagardere job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.lagardere.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
4 Rue de Presbourg,
How To Apply For Lagardere Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Lagardere Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn't suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!