Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Data Processing Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore. Capgemini Job openings for graduate students for Associate Data Processing position. Contenders should have Excellent English language skills. Interested and Eligible candidates practice Capgemini Placement Papers before attending the Interview. So that you can ace the test easily. Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career.
Candidates who are interested in this field can apply for job vacancies in Bangalore as soon as possible. Candidates who perform well in an interview can only join in this post. This will be a good opportunity for those people who want to get a job in IT Sector. Candidates should have a minimum 50% aggregate in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3 years gap in education. Candidates who will select in the Capgemini recruitment they have to sign an employment agreement of 2 years as per the company policy.
Candidates can start their preparation by checking out Capgemini Syllabus which will be very useful for the applicants and can utilize this opportunity to set career. Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Capgemini Recruitment 2017. For other IT Jobs and Placement Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
CAPGEMINI OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Associate Data Processing|
Capgemini Candidate Profile
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Resolves issues & roadblocks in execution and timely escalation to managers.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit, department.
- Typing 25-40 wpm without errors.
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
Capgemini Desired Skills
- Candidates willing to work in Shifts only need to apply(Australian Shifts).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3 year gap in education and /career.
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement of 2 years as per the company policy.
Capgemini Company Profile
Cap Gemini S.A. is a French multinational information technology consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world’s largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with almost 190,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France. Paul Hermelin, the chairman, and CEO of the Capgemini group has led the company since his appointment in December 2001. Capgemini’s regional operations include North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional Services. The latter is delivered through Sogeti, a wholly owned subsidiary.
How to Apply for Capgemini Jobs
Capgemini is conducting off campus recruitment in Bangalore. Interested contenders can check the details and attend for the Capgemini recruitment Drive for the role of Associate Data Processing. Aspirants are suggested to bring mandatory documents while going to attend for the Capgemini Job vacancies.
Important Certificates To Carry For Interview
- Carry a copy of updated CV.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
- Recent Passport Size photos.
Aspirants who will perform well in Capgemini Off Campus Drive only those contenders will appoint for the Associate Data Processing role in Bangalore. To know more updates about IT Jobs, Freshers Jobs and Placement Papers keep on visiting All India Jobs for regular job updates.