So here we had given the Clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here. KMC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Notification has been out for a while. KMC Laboratory Technician has announced a notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and apply for the openings on or before the last date.
You can also see: Mahabubnagar District Court Jr Asst Syllabus
As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible. Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. In this post candidates who are willing to apply can check out KMC Laboratory Technician Previous Papers and Exam Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other Govt Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
KMC Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the KMC Laboratory Technician examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download Previous KMC Laboratory Technician Question Papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam.
You can also see: AMTRON Programme Manager Syllabus
Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2017:KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus for General Pathology:
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations.
- Hemodynamic Disorders.
- Hematological Disorders.
- Basic Hematological Techniques.
- Steps for drawing a blood specimen.
- Characteristics of the good technician.
- Preparation of specimen collection material.
- Lab. request form.
- Patient aftercare Specimen rejection criteria for the blood sample.
KMC Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus:
- General Anatomy.
- Respiratory System.
- Study techniques
- Written Composition: summarizing and Precise writing of bibliography, enlargement of vocabulary.
- Applied Grammar: Correct usage, the structure of sentences, the structure of paragraphs.
- Reading and comprehension Review of selected materials & express oneself in one’s words, expansion of vocabulary.
- The study of various forms of composition paragraph.
- Essay, letter, summary, practice in writing.
- Verbal communication
- Basics of the computer.
- Hardware and software
- Input and output devices
- Operating system – DOS, etc.
- Internet- social networking, application in medicine, and article using the internet.
Share This Job Opening...!!