Jet Airways Walkin Recruitment in Bangalore On 1st April 2017. In this webpage we are providing current Jet Airways India jobs, Jet Airways India walkin drives. Interested candidates can use this opportunity to build their career. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to settle in an IT job. Aspirants who want to get the latest information about Jet Airways India Recruitment 2017 drives must check this page.
We provide each and every update of Jet Airways India, such as job openings for freshers and experienced professionals, MNC online test patterns, and Placement Papers. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkin and for further details you can visit the official website. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend for Walkin Interviews on Given dates. Keep visit our website for more information.
JET AIRWAYS INDIA WALK IN DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India|
|Experience||0 – 3 yrs|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years.
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2).
- Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples, and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Nationality: Indian citizens only.
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport.
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
How To Apply For Jet Airways India Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Jet Airways India Recruitment 2017 which is held in Bangalore on 1st April 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walk-in Date: 1st April 2017
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Amity Global Business School,
372, St. John’s Hospital Road,
3rd Block, Kormangala, Bengaluru.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Jet Airways India Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.