HSSC Steno, Typist Admit Card 2017
Candidates must download the admit card online only. For more fast updates willing people can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly as we update our site pretty much often with factful information. If anyone found without hall ticket, those Applicants will not be allowed into the examination hall. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Admit card is must to enter the examination hall. Interested applicants can see Previous Papers on this page.
You can also see: HPSSC Clerk Admit Card
For entire information, candidates must read the whole page carefully. If you applied for the HSSC Steno, Typist, then you need to download the HSSC Steno, Typist Hall Ticket 2017 to attend this exam. The admit card of HSSC Steno, Typist 2017 contains a lot of information relevant to the exam such as Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Centre, Personal Details etc. And we also suggest the candidates download their admit cards at least 15 days before the Exam Date. We also provide Latest Syllabus in this post.
About HSSCHaryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of the constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted the statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
You can also see: IDBI Bank SO Admit Card
Details About HSSC Steno, Typist Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Stenographer, Typist & draftsman|
|No. of Vacancies||1139 Posts|
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download HSSC Steno, Typist Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Latest Updates tab.
- Now click on HSSC Steno, Typist Admit cards link.
- Enter all required details and submit it.
- Finally, in the new tab, your hall ticket will appear in pdf format.
- Download it on your hard drive and take a printout of it for further reference.
Share This Job Opening...!!