Himachal Pradesh Technical University has announced Common Entrance Test Exam for the year 2017. Good news for the candidates who are searching for HPCET Admit Card 2017. contenders who submitted their application for HPCET 2017 can download their HPCET Admit Card 2017. Here We have arranged some steps for the candidates that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. For HPCET Results 2017 candidates can check it on our website.
Candidates must download the admit card online only. For more fast updates willing people can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly as we update our site pretty much often with factful information. If anyone found without hall ticket, those Applicants will not be allowed into the examination hall. Interested applicants can see Previous Papers on this page.
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Admit card is must to enter the examination hall. For entire information, candidates must read the whole page carefully. If you applied for the HPCET, then you need to download the HPCET Hall Ticket 2017 to attend this exam. The admit card of HPCET 2017 contains a lot of information relevant to the exam such as Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Centre, Personal Details etc. And we also suggest the candidates download their admit cards at least 15 days before the Exam Date. We also provide Latest Syllabus in this post.
Details About HPCET Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Name of the Exam||Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Dates||13th May 2017 (B.Tech, B. Pharm, M.Tech, M. Pharm) 14th May 2017 (MBA, MCA)|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Available|
You can also see: HSSC PGT Admit Card
HPCET Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks allotted|
- HPCET Time duration will be 3 hours 3 hours
- Each of the 3 sections will have same weightage of 50 questions each.
- The test will be conducted in English.
- Each correct answer will fetch 2 marks, while 0.5 or 1/4th marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
HPCET 2017 Exam Centres
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download HPCET Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University i.e. www.himtu.ac.in
- On the home page, click on Latest Updates tab.
- Now click on HPCET Admit cards link.
- Enter all required details and submit it.
- Finally, in the new tab, your hall ticket will appear in pdf format.
- Download it on your hard drive and take printout of it for further reference.
We hope that the above-updated information will be useful for the candidates who are waiting for the HPCET Call Letter 2017. We also advise the candidates to bookmark this page for more fast updates about Results.