Graphic Designer Jobs in Compunnel Technology On 20th to 24th March 2017 – Noida. Compunnel Technology Jobs in Diploma students as Trainee. Contenders must have Excellent Communication Skills. Interested Candidates practice Compunnel Technology Placement Papers before attending the Interview, so that you can crack the test easily. Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career.
In this post candidates who are willing to attend can check out Compunnel Technology Placement Papers and MNC Online Test Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at below mentioned venue.
COMPUNNEL TECHNOLOGY WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Compunnel Technology India Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Compunnel Technology Job Description
- Responsible for creating website design from concept to production for our clients
- Produce day-to-day design tasks as needed
- Ability to communicate design concepts to team members/clients
- Create Corporate Identity for clients
- Good Communication skills.
- Adobe CS5/6 platform – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good skills in graphic design with an eye for typography, composition, layout, colour, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- Passion and Enthusiasm to learn new design techniques
- Have an appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces
- Should have creative skills.
Compunnel Technology Company Profile
We’re one of the world’s leading providers of learning and training solutions. InfoPro Learning helps organizations rapidly transform talent by focusing on Learning for Performance. A global, award-winning learning and training solutions company for over 20 years, InfoPro provides performance improvement strategies, blended learning solutions, and managed training programs.
Compunnel Technology Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 20th March to 24th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Compunnel, C-4, Sector 58,
Landmark: Near Supertech Building
Contact Person: Deepmala Jana
Note: Candidates who posssess good communication skills and can join immediately will only be considered
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Compunnel Technology Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.