ESIC Steno Online Exam Results
Selection Criteria For Stenographer
- Part I – Written test, for which qualifying marks is 33% for UR candidates and 30% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXSM candidates.
- Part II – Stenography test, for which qualifying marks is passing marks decided by ESIC.
- Part III – Computer skill test or objective test to assess working knowledge of computers, for which qualifying marks is 17 out of 50 for all candidates.
ESIC Steno Online Exam Results Declared
|Name Of The Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Stenographer|
|Month Of Exam||–|
|Expected Month Of Results||Released|
ESIC Recruitment Results Score Card
Brief Details About Stenographer Examination
|Cut off Mark||Stenographer post (33% General, 30% Reserved) MTS & UDC (40% General and 35% Reserved)|
|Further Process||Stenography test, Computer skill test|
|Stenography Exam Pattern||Qualifying only|
|Computer Test Pass Mark||17 out of 50|
Steps To Check ESIC Steno Online Exam Results
- Visit Official Site www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the ESIC Steno Online Exam Results link and open it
- Check your Results
- Download it
- Take a printout For Further Usage
Candidates can get direct access to download their Results smoothly. We tried to provide as much as information here in this article. Hope the information is useful for the Candidates. For any queries, contenders can comment below. For other Results and Information about Jobs, Interested candidates can subscribe to our Website All India Jobs as we update our site pretty much often.