Data Analyst Jobs in Morningstar - 25th March 2017. Morningstar Job openings for Graduate freshers as Financial Analyst. As the last Date is fast approaching For Morningstar Company, candidates can start their preparation by checking out MNC Online Test patterns which will be very useful for the Applicants. This will be a good opportunity for those people who wants to get a job in IT Sector.
Candidates can utilize this opportunity to set career. Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Recruitment. For other IT Jobs and Placement Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
MORNINGSTAR WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Morningstar India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Have a very good understanding of the fundamental data for company's income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, and other fundamental data sets.
- Participate in the Center for Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Own and Drive continuous improvement within the process through Quality initiatives.
- Collecting and analyzing equity fundamentals data for Global market and taking ownership of data quality controls to ensure consistent and high quality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements.
- Manage data as per client-specific requirement, while at the same time adhering to Morningstar's set KPIs and KRAs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various filing nomenclature of countries under coverage.
- Passion for data and its impact on decision making.
- Closely work with quality assurance and technical department to resolve clients data issues timely and effectively.
- Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestion to further improve system functionality, process efficiency, and data quality.
- Participate in other data and process related projects, like industry/market data collection methodology research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters/Bachelors degree in economics/finance/business with an exceptional academic record.
- 0-3 years experience in fundamental data collection.
- Strong commerce/finance/accounting fundamentals.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures, and common technical tools.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command in MS Office (excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Excellent communication is written as well as verbal & reporting skill.
- Prior Knowledge of IFRS GAAP would be an added advantage.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure during peak seasons.
How To Apply For Morningstar Job VacanciesInterested candidates can attend for Morningstar Recruitment 2017 on 25th March 2017 to the mentioned venue along with all required documents and filled applications. We also request candidates to check the Official website before applying/attending the Recruitment.
Walk-in Date: 25th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 9.30 AM 3.30 PM
14th Platinum techno park,
Behind Kalyan jewelers,
Near Vashi station.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
Share This Job Opening...!!