Cabin Crew Jobs in Hyderabad – Jet Airways Walkin Drive On 3rd April 2017. Jet Airways Recruitment Drive for HSC students as Cabin Crew. In this Post, we are providing Jet Airways Walkins in Hyderabad. Interested aspirants practice Jet Airways Placement Papers and MNC Online Test Pattern before attending the drive so that they perform well during the Selection process. As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely.
Preparing According to the Jet Airways Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. Because there will be tough competition for Cabin Crew Jobs in Jet Airways Recruitment 2017. For other IT Jobs and Placement Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site Freshers Jobs for more Official Stuff. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate Profile for Freshers
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples, and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Nationality: Indian citizens only
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
How To Apply For Jet Airways Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 which is held in Hyderabad on 3rd April 2017. Candidates can also be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walkin Date: 3rd April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 2.00 PM
Hotel Tabla Pride, Next To Care Hospital,
Road # 1, Banjara Hills,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Bring Latest Resume
- All Education Certificates (Xerox Copies)
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Any Valid Govt ID Proof like Passport, Voters ID
We hope the information provided on Jet Airways Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website and bookmark this page for future use.