AP DSC Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern
Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the AP DSC SGT SA LP PET posts. The AP DSC SGT SA LP PET Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in AP DSC SGT SA LP PET. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus.
So here we had given the Clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here. Preparing According to the AP DSC SGT SA LP PET Syllabus and Previous Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition.
You can also check: NIA DEO, Stenographer Syllabus
So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that Previous Papers of AP DSC SGT SA LP PET also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant.
AP DSC Syllabus 2017
Aspirants who are searching for the AP DSC SGT SA LP PET examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download Previous AP DSC SGT SA LP PET Question Papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam.
You can also check: Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Syllabus
Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting All India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Details About AP DSC SGT SA LP PET Syllabus 2017
|Organization Name||Commissioner of School Education Teacher Recruitment, AP District Selection Committee|
|Also known As||AP DSC|
|Post Name||Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), School Assistant (SA), Language Pandit (LP), Physical Education Teacher (PET) Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||A||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||B||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||C||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4.||D||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||A||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||B||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||A||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||B||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||C||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4.||D||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5.||E||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Andhra Pradesh SA Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||A||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|2.||B||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3.||C||Language 1 English||70|
|4.||D||(Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5.||E||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
AP DSC Syllabus 2017
AP DSC Syllabus for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
AP DSC Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus for English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation in the English language
AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu medium for Environmental Studies
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents:
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Common Salt and its Constituents
AP DSC SA Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
AP DSC SA Syllabus for Methodology
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
AP DSC PET Syllabus for Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the AP DSC SGT SA LP PET examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about AP DSC SGT SA LP PET Syllabus and Exam pattern.