Amazon Jobs 2017 – 2018 | Amazon Recruitment For Device Associate. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to settle in IT Sector. Aspirants who want to get the latest information about Amazon Recruitment 2017 must check this page. We provide each and every update of Amazon, such as job openings for freshers and experienced professionals, Amazon MNC online test patterns, and placement papers.
Amazon Job openings for BE, IT, ECE, EEE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc students as Device Associate. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkin and for further details you can visit the official website. So candidates who are preparing to attend Amazon Walkins in Chennai can refer sample Amazon Placement Papers which may help you for getting the good score in the test. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend for Amazon Interviews on Given dates. Keep visit Freshers Jobs for more information.
AMAZON RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Device Associate|
Amazon Job Description
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Role & Responsibility
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
- BE, IT, ECE, EEE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferred Qualifications