2016 Pass Out Freshers Jobs | NTrust Infotech | 28th March to 1st April 2017. NTrust Job openings for B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BMS, BA students as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Preparing According to the NTrust Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for IT Jobs. Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as a fresher.
So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that MNC Online Test Pattern also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
NTRUST WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||NTrust Infotech|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BMS, BA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Best in the Industry|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
NTrust Infotech Job Description
- We are Conducting Walk in for UG Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates of 2016 Passed outs.
- Except PG Engineering, MBA, MCA, M.Sc (CS/IT/SE).
- Grand Walk In from 27th March to 01st April 2017 (Monday to Saturday) between 09.00 AM and 01.30 PM.
- 4 months gap must be there before re appearing for the test.
- Job Title: Trainee – Lease Data Analyst.
- Experience: Fresher.
- Salary: Rs. 1.73L / Annum.
- No of Vacancies – 50.
- Mode: Permanent.
- Role: Non Voice Process.
- Job Location: Chennai.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Abstracting the Key information from the Lease Agreements and populating into the Clients Application Software.
- Abstracting the critical data from the Multi-lingual Lease Documents and entering in the Lease Abstract Form.
- Analyzing the Lease Data and Financial information including CAM (Common Area Maintenance), Taxes, Insurance and other Expense Recoveries.
- Desk Top Audit / Expense Reconciliation / Recovery Analysis for CAM, Taxes & amp Insurance and present the Audit Findings to the Management Team.
NTrust Infotech Required Skills
- Very good written English communication.
- Analytical and logical skill.
- Attention to detail.
NTrust Infotech Candidate Profile
- Minimum Regular Graduation – 2016 Pass out is required.
- Good in Written English Communication.
- Go- Getter attitude.
NTrust Infotech Interview Process
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- One to One discussion (First Level)
- One to One Interview (Second Level)
How To Apply For NTrust Infotech Job Vacancies
Interested candidates can attend for NTrust Infotech Recruitment 2017 on 28th March to 1st April 2017 to the mentioned venue along with all required documents and filled applications. We also request candidates to check the Official website before applying/attending the Recruitment.
Walk-in Date: 28th March to 1st April 2017
Walk-in Time: 9.00 AM – 1.30 PM
NTrust Infotech Pvt Ltd.
6th Floor, Raheja Towers,
177, Anna Salai, Mount Road,
Chennai, Tamilnadu – 600002,India
Land Mark: LIC, Spencer Plaza
Cont. Person: Chandra Kaladhar
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on NTrust Infotech Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.