Applicants who wish to attend Written Exam, are advised to download UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017 by logging on to the official website. For more details aspirants can visit the official website of UP Seva Mandal Senior Branch Manager to get valuable information. Interested Candidates can refer Syllabus on this page. UPSC is one the most known organization. So the applicants can imagine that the competition is going to be very tough as more and candidates want to be associated with the UP Seva Mandal. To appear in the online exam, the participant must carry the Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
You can also see: UPSC Engineering Previous Papers
The aspirants should check our website regularly and keep themselves updated. To participate in the written test, UPSC IFS Mains Exam Hall Ticket is important Document and candidates will not be allowed into the Exam center without having the Admit Card. Check the below article for more information about UPSC IFS Mains Hall Ticket. By following some simple steps which are mentioned below on this page candidates can easily download the admit card. We can also provide Previous Papers on this page.
About UPSC:The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
Details About UPSC IFS Mains Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSC|
|Name of the Post||IFS Mains|
|Job Location||All India|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:In the below list we have mentioned some valuable information that are printed on the candidates admission ticket.
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam.
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPSC IFS Mains Exam Admit Card:
- Log on to official site of Union Public Service Commission, which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now go to section ‘what’s New available at right side.
- Follow the link ‘Admit Card IFS (Main) Exam 2017
- Proceed to download admit Card.
- Choose the mode by which you want to download your hall ticket such as by Registration Id, By Roll No. or By Name.
- Fill in Registration Number/ Roll No. / Your Name & Father Name and Date of Birth for downloading hall ticket.
- Submit the form and hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidate must take the print out of call letter and bring it at written exam.
Share This Job Opening...!!