Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card 2017. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had announced the official notification for Indian Engineering Services (IAS/IES) Recruitment. Candidates who had cleared the preliminary exam and waiting to give the UPSC Mains Exam on 28th October 2017 now they are in search of UPSC IAS Mains Hall Ticket. This page Contains full information about UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card. Candidates can check the page completely to get the complete information about the Call Letter. Union Public Service Commission will release admits cards before 15 to 20 days of the exam. The candidates should download the admit card from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Or candidates can easily download the UPSC IAS Mains admit card from the link which we have given below.
Brief Details About UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Exam||Civil Service Examination|
|Date of the Exam||28th October 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
Many of the candidates who want to do service for the country had applied for the vacancies in the Union Public Service Commission vacancies. For the applied candidates the officials have conducted the preliminary exam before. And the candidates who cleared the preliminary exam are preparing for the Mains Exam. The India Administrative Services Exam is an All India Service Exam which is similar to the Civil Service Examination conducted by the UPSC. The officials of the UPSC organization are making arrangements to conduct the exam on 28th October 2017. To give the exam aspirants need to download the hall ticket from the official website in online mode. To download the Hall ticket aspirants must enter the details like Registration Number and Date Of Birth. We will inform you about the releasing date of UPSC Hall Ticket for IAS Mains Exam as soon as the department publishes on its official website.
The UPSC IAS Mains Call Letter is important for the exam because it contains details like Candidates Name, Roll Number or Registration Number, Exam Date, Exam Venue, Timings of the Exam etc. Along with the admit card aspirants need to carry a proof of ID card issued by the government. The ID Proof may be of any of the given below. Cracking the India Administrative Service Exam is not an easy task. So aspirants have to prepare according to the Syllabus which is given for the exam.
Without or loss of Hall ticket there will be no entry for examination hall. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPSC IAS Mains Exam should download admit card. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Just follow our website for latest updates related to UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card 2017. Candidates can start preparing for the exam by using the Previous Papers which helps to prepare in a planned manner.
Details available on the Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
UPSC IAS Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Paper||Subject Details|
|Paper A||Language -300 Marks
Aspirants can choose any of the Modern Indian languages but this paper is of qualifying nature
|Paper B||English -300 Marks
This paper is of qualifying nature
|Paper – I||Essay – 250 marks
Candidates choice in which medium or language they can write
|Paper – II||General Studies-I 250 Marks
(History and Geography of the World, Indian Heritage, and Culture)
|Paper – III||General Studies -II: 250 Marks (Governance, Polity, Social Justice, Constitution, and International relations)|
|Paper – IV||General Studies -III 250 Marks
(Bio-diversity, Environment, Technology, Security, Economic Development, and Disaster Management)
|Paper – V||General Studies -IV 250 Marks
(Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)
|Paper – VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1 -250 Marks|
|Paper – VII||Optional Subject – Paper II -250 Marks
Aspirants can take the literature as an optional subject
- After all these tests the officials of the UPSC will conduct the Interview or Personality test. This test is for 275 marks.
- The Total Marks carry for the UPSC IAS Mains Exam is 2025 Marks.
- For all the above papers the candidate has to choose only one language on their own or can attempt in the English language.
Steps To Download UPSC IAS Mains Exam Admit Card
Applicants who are going to appear for UPSC IAS Mains exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card.
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the admit card section
- Then, click on the link ‘e-Admit Card – Civil Services (Mains) Examination’
- A new page will open. Go to the ‘Click here’ tab in the Download e-Admit Card section
- Go through the terms and instructions and click on ‘yes’
- You will be redirected to another page where you can select whether you want your admit card by roll number or registration ID
- Enter your details such as date of birth, roll number/ registration ID and the Captcha Code
- Your admit card will be available when you click on ‘Submit’ or press ‘Enter’
- On submitting, you will your admit card in front of you. You can take down the print out of the admit card for future reference.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.allindiajobs.in for regular updates.