Candidates who are looking for UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 can check this page further for more official Information. As we all know that UPSC has Announced Notification for Engineering Service Recruitment 2017. In this Post, candidates can find the latest information about UPSC IES Hall Ticket 2017. The officials are planning to conduct the written exam for the applicants in the upcoming months. So aspirants have to wait some more time to get the UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 from the official website. To get the admit card the applicants have to give the necessary details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Engineering Services Exam 2017-2018|
|Number of Vacancies||588 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|Availablity of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Union Public Service Commission had disclosed the recruitment notification for 588 vacancies. Through this recruitment, the officials of the UPSC have decided to pick the dedicated candidates for the Engineering Services posts. So all the interested aspirants had applied for the vacancies before the last date. No this is the time to check the availability of UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017. Generally, the examination authorities will issue the UPSC IES Hall Ticket for the eligible aspirants only. The admit card provided information about the examination in an understandable manner. The Hall ticket contains general information such as Name, Roll number, Date of Exam, Venue, Date Of Birth etc., and also candidates need to carry a valid Identity proof for Examination Hall.
To enter examination hall candidates have to show their UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 to proceed their Test. So applicants are advised to download their admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official site www.upsc.gov.in or Applicants can also download their Admit Cards directly from the link updated below. For other Tests Admit Cards, Previous Papers, and Results candidates can go through our site All India Jobs For more Official Information. As the UPSC Engineering Service Admit Cards are will be available soon for downloading, we hope that the information provided on this page will be useful for the candidates. And also as the Test Dates are fast approaching we request the candidates to start their preparation with the help of Syllabus, Exam pattern, Previous Solved Papers.
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination is one of the toughest examinations in India with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Information Printed On UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
Important Documents To Carry For UPSC Engineering Service Examination
Candidates need to carry admit card along with one of the following original document:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern
- Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for
- the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination;
- Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
- Stage-III: Personality Test.
- The Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination comprises of two objective type (multiple choices) questions
- papers and carrying a maximum of 500 marks (Paper 1 – 200 Marks & Paper II – 300 Marks).
- The Engineering Services (Main/stage-II) Examination will consist two conventional type papers in Engineering Discipline
- specific with duration of three hours and maximum marks of 600 (300 Marks in each paper).
- The Stage-III will consist of Personality Test carrying 200 Marks.
Steps How To Download UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017.
- Then enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will have appeared on your monitor.
- Take the hard copy of it for exam purpose.
To Download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
We also insist the candidate take an extra xerox copy of the Admit card to avoid any further complications. Without Hall ticket, there will be no entry into the Test Centre. So candidates are advised to carry your admit cards carefully for the examination hall. We also request Applicants to bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in to get more information about admit cards fast and accurately.