Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the TS PGLCET posts. The TS PGLCET Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in TS PGLCET. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the Clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here.
TS PGLCET Syllabus will be helpful for the Applicants during their preparation for the Recruitment Process. Preparing along with Syllabus and Previous Papers will be easy rather than preparing randomly by which there is scope to miss out some important Topics. In this post, Applicants can also check the Exam pattern of TS PGLCET along with the TS PGLCET Syllabus which is updated below in this post. The syllabus consists of General Topics and Some Technical topics so we advise the candidates to start their preparation early to avoid the time constraint.
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2017:
Aspirants who are searching for the TS PGLCET examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous TS PGLCET question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & Exam pattern here.
You can also see: MNS Nursing Exam Syllabus
Practice TS PGLCET Previous Papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. Before going to the examination candidates must know about the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting All India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Telangana State PGLCET Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Exam Type||Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.|| Written Test
|Part A||Jurisprudence||40||40||90 minutes|
|3.||Part B||Public International Law||80||80 marks|
|6.||Crimes and Torts|
|7.||IPR and Other Laws|
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2017:
Syllabus for Jurisprudence:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability.
- Legal Sanctions
Syllabus for Constitutional Law:
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights,
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Executive, Judiciary, and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions
- Amendments to the constitution
Syllabus for Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- Extradition, Asylum.
- State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
Syllabus for Mercantile Law:
- General Principles of Contract (Sections 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872)
You can also see: TS ICET Syllabus
Syllabus for Labour Law:
- Trade Union Act 1926.
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
Syllabus for Crimes:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles.
- General Exceptions.
Syllabus for Torts:
- General principles of Tort.
- Defenses, Joint liability.
- State liability for torts;
- Consumer Protection Act,1986
Syllabus for IPR & Other Laws:
- Copyright Act, 1957;
- Patents Act, 2005;
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986;
- Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the TS PGLCET examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about TS PGLCET Syllabus and Exam pattern.