Details About SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Grade C and Grade D Stenographer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||15th July 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Download Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Hall Ticket
Details printed on admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam Pattern
|Examination Date||Parts||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|4th Spet 2017 to 7th Sept 2017||I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 Questions||50 Marks||2 Hours
2 hour 40 minutes for the VH/ OH (affiicted by for the cerebral Palsy)
|II||General Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100 Questions||100
- The SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern is given above in the tabular format.
- For every wrong answer 0.25 negative marks will be deducted from the total marks.
- For each correct answer the marks decided by the commission will be allotted.
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Open the admit card menu and search the related link then click on it.
- You will receive a check box request.
- Fill the asked info like Roll No, DOB.
- Hit on submit key.
- Admit card will appear on your system screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy.
- Keep safe until the exam finished and don’t forget to carry it at the exam hall.