Sitel Walkin Recruitment For UK Voice Process Jobs in Hyderabad - 14th Feb to 1st March 2017. Sitel Job openings for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate - (NonTechnical). Appilcants must have Basic knowledge of computer and Willingness to work in UK shifts. Candidates who are willing to relocate can also apply. Before attending the drive practice Sitel Placement Papers, so that you can ace the test easily. Candidates who had completed their Graduation in any stream can grab this golden opportunity on or before last date.
It is highly Appreciable if candidates check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Paying the Application Fee. As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for these Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of Sitel Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
SITEL WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Cab facilities, Attractive Incentives|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Sitel Job Requisites:
- Age: 18 years to 35 years.
- Minimum Qualification Intermediate.
- Maximum Qualification Graduates/ Postgraduates except MCAs. (undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college goers).
- Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry (Fresher will be preferred).
- Communication skills Exceptional Spoken English skills. (Should be 3.5 and above on the scale of 5.
- The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
- Shifts- Rotational UK shifts.
- Cab Facility will be provided.
- 5-Days working ( 2 Rotational and Split offs).
- Leaves will not be allowed during initial 6 months.
Sitel Job Profile:
- Handle UK customers and guide them in online booking of train tickets.
- Should have convincing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
Sitel Company Profile:Sitel is a telemarketing and outsourcing business headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. It maintains 108 sites in 21 countries. Prior to its acquisition by ClientLogic, described below, it had 70 call centers in 25 countries and over 30,000 employees. It maintains offices in its previous headquarters location of Omaha, Nebraska but its headquarters was moved to ClientLogic's headquarters in Nashville. The original SITEL (Systems International TELemarketing) was founded in 1985 by James F. Lynch, as a result of his purchase of HQ800, an answering service company owned by United Technologies, for just $165,000. After the signing of its first major client in 1988, Allstate Insurance, SITEL's client list rapidly grew. Today the company serves many Fortune 500 companies, and some of the world's largest, most well-known brands.
Sitel Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 14th Feb to 1st March 2017
Walk-in Time: 12:00 PM
Venue:Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
2nd floor, Block 2,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
Share This Job Opening...!!