NIIT Walkin 2017 in Gurgaon For Software Developer Vacancies – 25th Feb 2017. NIIT Job Openings for Graduate Freshers as Software Developer. Candidate must have Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills. NIIT Notification has been out for a while. NIIT has announced a recruitment notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and attend for the openings on or before the last date. As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible.
You can also see: NIIT Recruitment 2017 Registration Link
Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. In this post candidates who are willing to attend can check out NIIT Placement Papers and MNC Online Test Pattern for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
NIIT WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Education, Teaching, Training|
Required Technical Skills:
- Image Editing Tools (Photoshop, Fireworks, etc.)
- JS Frameworks (Angular JS/ Backbone JS/ CreateJs )
- Good knowledge in CSS Pre-Processors (LESS / SASS)
- Responsive Web design and HTML5 APIs (Canvas, Geolocation etc.)
- Native Mobile Apps development (Phonegap / Ionic / React / Jquery mobile)
- Basic knowledge of back-end technologies (Java, PHP, Ruby, .NET, etc)
- Version Control (VSS / GitHub / CVS / Subversion)
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Contact: 3 months (can be extended depending upon performance)
NIIT Company Profile:
NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG). In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies. NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
NIIT Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 25th Feb 2017
Walk-in Time: 9:00 Am
NIIT Limited, A-24,
Contact Person: Kritika Dixit
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on NIIT Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.