Cynet Systems Walkin Drive in Noida On 17th Feb 2017 – Healthcare Recruiter Jobs. Cynet Job openings for Graduate Freshers as Recruitment Executive. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. So candidates who are preparing to attend Cynet Walkin Drive can refer Placement Papers which will be helpful for the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
Candidates who had completed their Graduation in any stream can grab this golden opportunity on or before last date. It is highly Appreciable if candidates check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Paying the Application Fee. As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for these Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of Cynet Recruitment 2017.
CYNET WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||Cynet Systems|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Salary + Meal + Cab + Medical Insurance + Lucrative Incentives|
Cynet Job Responsibilities:
- Identify candidates with the right skills to match the clients’ requirements.
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
- Work on Hospital requirements like Nurses, Doctors etc.
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
- Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates).
- Ability to work as a good team player, interviewing, hiring candidates, Maintaining & building the candidate database.
Cynet Job Requirements:
- 0 yr to 3 yrs of experience into Healthcare.
- Must be willing to work in night shifts.
- Sound knowledge on handling positions from various Hospitals or Medical Departments like nurses, doctors, RN’s will be a plus.
- Candidates should have excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in recruiting techniques like Head Hunting, Calling, Networking Sites, Referrals and Internet Based recruiting Tools.
- Must have good rate/salary negotiation & closing skills.
Cynet Company Profile:
A team of technical visionaries joined forces to form a company that would gather the best and brightest IT and Engineering talent in the world. The company would use this talent to help other organizations fulfill their technological dreams and goals and make them a reality. That dream came true beyond our wildest expectations. Headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, Cynet today helps other organizations, big and small realize their talent potential.
Whether it’s in Staffing, Training, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, or Workforce management, Payroll, Managed Vendor Services or Human Capital Management; our experts deliver these services. In a brief span of time, we have carved out a niche for ourselves as the “go to” name in IT & Engineering Consulting. For all your IT and Engineering staffing needs, contact Cynet Systems. At Cynet Systems, we provide simple staffing solutions for a complex world.
Cynet Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 17th Feb 2017
Walk-in Time: 3.00 PM
H Block, Sector 63,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Cynet Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.