2016 Passout Fresher Jobs in TCS Chennai - Walkin Drive On 18th Feb 2017. TCS Job openings for B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BBA, BHM students as Associate, Senior Associate - (NonTechnical). Candidates Should have Good Communication skills. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. So candidates who are preparing to attend TCS Walkin Drive can refer Placement Papers which will be helpful for the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
You can also see: TCS Placement Papers
As the last Date is fast approaching For TCS Company, candidates can start their preparation by checking out MNC Online Test patterns which will be very useful for the Applicants. This will be a good opportunity for those people who wants to get a job in BPO Sector. Candidates can utilize this opportunity to set career. Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications.
TCS WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BBA, BHM|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Arts & Science graduates 2016 (pass out only) freshers can apply Graduates B.Com/ B.B.A/B.B.M/ BA/ BMS/BSc (General) are only eligible.
- BSc Statistics / ISM/Computer Science / IT & BA Economics graduates are not eligible.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MSc, MCA, M.Com, M.A, BSc IT, MSc IT & M.Tech graduates are not eligible.
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Education.
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply.
- Ready to work in any shifts.
- Should not have any arrears/Back logs.
- The candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport size Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
- Login to www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on Entry level freshers link.
- Click on BPS option.
- Click on New candidate to register for the first time.
- Click on off campus applicants option.
- Fill in the details. (Mention the Source type as Web)
- You will receive your unique DT number.
- Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as Web (Sriram -HR).
You can also check: TCS Online Test Pattern
TCS Company Profile:TCS as an Organization are pioneers in BPS services. This key strategic division - powered by a unique combination of deep domain expertise, process excellence and innovative technology world-class solutions across diverse industries. With a talent pool of over 66000 resources, BPS has state-of-the-art delivery centers spread across India, Hungary, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, UK, USA and China.
TCS Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 18th Feb 2017
Walk-in Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue:Tata Consultancy Services
No. 21 Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Near Ambit IT park,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
- TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process.
- TCS has not authorized any person/agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates.
- If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately.
- Mandatory to mention the Source detail as (Sriram HR) on top of your resume
Share This Job Opening...!!