Xchanging Walkin Drive 2017 for Freshers on 10th to 13th Jan in Gurgaon. Xchanging Job openings for Any Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate -(Non Technical). Candidate must have any graduate with minimum 50% marks. Aspirants should have Flexible with work timing ( 7:30 AM to 11:30 PM). Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with the Xchanging Placement papers then only they will fulfill their desires. Interested Candidates Scroll down to see further details about Xchanging Recruitment Drive.
You can also see: Test Pattern of all MNC companies
XCHANGING WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Xchanging Job Description:
- The job-holder is responsible for Successfully meeting training milestones as per the training plan
- Get certified on all training levels of the process.
- Share / Securities transactions
- Deal with Tax processes on the basis of process specific procedures and guidelines.
- 100% completion of the assigned work with required quality and appropriate productivity.
- Contact counterparts through mails/calls as per the process requirement for any clarifications.
- Maintaining a good relation with the counterparts and all team members.
- Performing quality checks as and when required.
- Understand the linkages between various Tax processes.
- Strive for process improvements.
- Responsiveness to feedback provided by Trainers/ Management.
- Maintaining a professional approach to work at all times, providing prompt and appropriate responses at all levels.
- Actively participate in the team meetings and other initiatives taken by the company.
- Following company rules and standard operating procedures.
- Adhering to all Security Policies and Procedures as per ISO
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the team and the company at all times
- Having sound knowledge of investment banking related to Tax Processing and its instruments
- Maintaining MIS reports, analyze data by using various reporting/presenting tools.
- Active demonstration of the company values in behavior and attitude
- Continually up-grading domain knowledge.
- Understanding the business of the company and the related market dynamics.
- Exhibiting discipline on a personal level as well as a professional level.
- Actively managing related risks and anticipating change.
- Demonstrating pride in the company brand.
- Adhering to process requirements and deliverables at all times.
Desired Key Skill:
- Good Communication Skill
- Handy on Computer
- Flexible with work timing ( 7:30 AM to 11:30 PM)
Xchanging Company Profile:
Xchanging PLC is a business process and technology services provider and integrator, owned by CSC, with a wide range of multinational customers across many industries in 48 countries. Xchanging provides technology-enabled business solutions to the global commercial insurance industry. In outsourcing, Xchanging will typically take over a customer’s business process, or back office function, and incorporate them into an existing platform in an attempt to provide better and cheaper handling of administrative tasks. Xchanging employs over 7,000 people worldwide. Xchanging offers IT outsourcing, infrastructure including network managed services, software products, and application management. It also sells procurement services.
Xchanging Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 10th Jan – 13th Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM
Plot no-271, Udyog Vihar, Phase- II,
Contact Person: Pranav Singh
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Xchanging Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.