Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician posts. The UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here.
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Exam Pattern 2017:
|Sl.No||Topics||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|4.||Questions related to Rural Areas||40||20|
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus 2017:UPSSSB Lab Technician Syllabus – Mathematics
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Mechanics and Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics
UPSSSC Syllabus – Physics
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
UPSSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table as well as Line (North and South).
- Blood Relations.
- Also, Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Input Output.
- Number series.
- Also, Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Besides, Making judgements.
UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus – Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Photo chemistry.
UPSSSC Pharmacist Syllabus - English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Also, Grammar.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Also, Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One-Word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Also, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Besides, Verbal Comprehension passage, etc.
UPSSSC Technician Syllabus – General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Share This Job Opening...!!