Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Services posts. The TNPSC Group 1 Services Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in TNPSC Group 1 Services. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam.
Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here. Preparing According to the TNPSC Group 1 Services Syllabus and Previous Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for Government Jobs. So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job.
Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that Previous Papers of TNPSC Group 1 Services also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant.
TNPSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the TNPSC Group 1 Services examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous TNPSC Group 1 Services question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice TNPSC Group 1 Services previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
TNPSC Group 1 Services Exam Pattern 2017:TNPSC Group 1 Services Prelims
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Studies||150||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
TNPSC Group 1 Services Mains
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Interview & Record||120|
You can also see: PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus
TNPSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2017:TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- The advent of European Invasion.
- Unity in Diversity.
- India Since Independence.
- National Renaissance.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- Indian National Congress.
- 1857 Revolt.
- The era of Different Acts & Pacts.
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Natural Disasters.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits etc.
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Tamil Society, Culture, and Heritage.
- Tamil Language.
- Precis Writing.
- English Language.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Essay Writing.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Economic Trends.
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- The impact of Global Economy on India.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
You can also see: Manipur Education Dpt Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!