Reliance Power Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Reliance Power recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Reliance Power job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Reliance Power careers in India through registration link provided below.
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in Reliance Power should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not. Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Aspirants should practice Reliance Power placement papers to crack Reliance Power written exam or Reliance Power online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Reliance Power test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Reliance Power company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Reliance Power walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Reliance Power Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Company Name||Reliance Power|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Electric utility|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Reliance Power
- Accounts and Finance
- Business Development
- Company Secretary
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design and Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Investor Relations
- Logistic and Site Planning
- Management Audit & Risk Assessment
- Material Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Procurement & Contracts
- Project Execution and Project Finance
- Project Monitoring
- Sales & Marketing
Reliance Power Company Profile
|Company Name||Reliance Power|
|Founders or Key people||Anil Ambani|
|No. of Employees||5000+|
|Headquarters||Navi Mumbai, India/span>|
Reliance Power Selection Process
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Reliance Power Registration Process
- To Apply for Reliance Power job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.reliancepower.co.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then log in.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.