Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector posts. The Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here.
Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||75||150|
Rajasthan Police Bharti ASI, SI & Inspector Syllabus 2017:
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Arithmetic Ability.
- Numbers System.
- Graphical representation etc.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Network Theory.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Estimation and costing.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Classical Mechanics and theory of relativity
- Electricity Magnetism and Electromagnetic
- Properties of Matter and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Semiconductor Devices
- Computer Programming and Thermodynamics
- Wave and Optics
- Statistical Physics
- Quantum and Laser Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid State and Nano Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
- Current events – International & National.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- Personalities in News.
- Geography – India
- Indian Constitution etc.
Share This Job Opening...!!