Persistent Systems Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Persistent Systems recruitment drive 2017 for freshers.Persistent Systems job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Persistent Systems careers in India through registration link provided below.
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in Persistent Systems should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not. Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Aspirants should practice Persistent Systems placement papers to crack Persistent Systems written exam or Persistent Systems online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Persistent Systems test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Persistent Systems company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Persistent Systems walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Computer Software|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Persistent Systems:
- UI Developer
- Java web developer
- Python web developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Big Data Architect
- Senior Test Engineers
- Hadoop Architect
- Java J2EE Developer
- Associate Manager - Taxation
- Manager - Internal Audit
- Salesforce Developer and Leads
- Senior Executive - Internal Audit
- Test Automation - Selenium, Java Professionals
- Devops Microsoft Azure Developer
- Java, Java with JUnit, Spring, Hibernate
- NOC Lead
- Ping access Developer/lead
- Sysops Engineer
- Systems Information Security Analyst/ Senior Information
- C++, Unix (telecom Protocol)
- Salesforce Developers & Leads
- Linux System Administrator
- UI Architect
- Test Automation Engineer
- Java Sr Developer
- Enterprise/cloud Architect
- Salesforce Developers and Leads
- Cloud Architect
- C++ Developers & Leads
- Inventory Control Analyst
- Director, Business Development
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Associate
- Program Engineer, Aviation Communications Operations
- Technical Program Manager
- Help Desk Technician
- Technical Recruiter
- Field Service Representative
- Field Application Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer Intern
- Software Test Engineer
Persistent Systems Company Profile:
Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) builds software that drives our customers business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation. For more information, please visit - www.persistent.com.
Shares in the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The operations of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private, an outsourced private development of US company Infospectrum, were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Founders or Key people||Dr. Anand Deshpande, Mr. Mritunjay Singh,Mr. Sudhir Kulkarni, Mr. Atul Khadilkar|
|No. of Employees||10,000+|
Persistent Systems Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Persistent Systems Registration Process:
- To Apply for Persistent Systems job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.persistentsystems.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Bhageerath, 402 E Senapati Bapat Road Pune,
How To Apply For Persistent Systems Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Persistent Systems Recruitment is helpful for your job search.If this job doesn't suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website.keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!