Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker posts. The OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here.
OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice these previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker Exam Pattern 2017:
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||Mathematics||50||90 Minutes|
|Paper II||General Studies||50||90 Minutes|
|Grand Total||220||3 Hours|
OSSSC Horticultural Extension Worker, Village Agricultural Worker Syllabus 2017:Part-I: General Studies
In this category, there will be a series of matching questions of different categories like:
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places, Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries and institutions with headquarters, Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses, Current events with places and personalities, and, Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Physics – 20 marks
- Chemistry – 20 marks
- Biology – 20 marks
- Crop Production/Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Repair and maintenance of power driven farm machinery etc. – 10 marks
- Verbs, Tenses, Subject-verb Agreement, Active and Passive voice
- Connectors, Direct and Indirect speech, Types of sentences
- Articles, Pronouns, Noun, Prepositions
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
- Grammar: 15 Marks
- Composition: 05 marks
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage Five short questions to be asked: 05 marks
Share This Job Opening...!!