Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Nuclear Power Corporation of India recruitment drive 2017 for freshers.Nuclear Power Corporation of India job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Nuclear Power Corporation of India careers in India through registration link provided below.
NPCIL Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus recruitment also. Here we are providing the complete details about NPCIL Jobs vacancy. Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the NPCIL Recruitment form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further. From the official sources, we heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which are more than the previous year. If you have any doubts keep on visiting our website.
Aspirants should practice Nuclear Power Corporation of India placement papers to crack Nuclear Power Corporation of India written exam or Nuclear Power Corporation of India online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Nuclear Power Corporation of India company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Nuclear Power Corporation of India walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Nuclear Power Corporation of India recruitment 2017 Details:
|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Energy|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Nuclear Power Corporation of India:
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Engineer Graduate (Through Gate)
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Medical Officer / D (Specialists)
- Assistant Gr.1(HR)
- Pharmacist at TAPS
- Assistant Grade 1(Finance)
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-Mechanical
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-Electrical
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-Electronics
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-Instrumentation
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-Civil
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-Chemical
- Stipendiary Trainee Plant Operator (10+2) (Category-II)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Welder (Category-II)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Electrician (Category-II)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Instrumentation (Category-II)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Fitter (Category-II)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Electronics (Category-II)
- Assistant Grade. 1 (Human resource)
- Assistant Grade. 1 (Finance & Accounts)
- Assistant Grade. 1 (Contracts & Material Management)
- Stenographer Grade. 1
- X-Ray Technician (Technician-C)
- Operation Theater Assistant (Technician-C)
- Dental Hygienist (Technician-B)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Company Profile:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE).
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, "with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962." All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
NPCIL was the sole body responsible for constructing and operating India's commercial nuclear power plants till setting up of BHAVINI ( Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam ) in October 2003. As of 10 August 2012 the company had 21 nuclear reactors in operation at seven locations, a total installed capacity of 5780 MWe. Subsequent to the government's decision to allow private companies to provide nuclear power, the company has experienced problems with private enterprises "poaching" its employees.
|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Founders or Key people||S. K. Sharma|
|No. of Employees||10,000+|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Registration Process:
- To Apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.npcil.nic.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
16th Floor, Centre – I,
World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment is helpful for your job search.If this job doesn't suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website.keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!