Good News for the candidates who are going to apply for the NTPC ITI Trainee posts. The NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus is the main step to achieve the target of getting a job in NTPC ITI Trainee. Aspirants who are going to write the exam are doubtful about its preparation. So Aspirants can now start Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the clear exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam.
Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information here. Preparing According to the NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus and Previous Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for Government Jobs.
So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that Previous Papers of NTPC ITI Trainee also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant.
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus 2017:Aspirants who are searching for the NTPC ITI Trainee examination. Here you can know the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous NTPC ITI Trainee question papers here before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, syllabus & exam pattern here. Practice NTPC ITI Trainee previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
NTPC ITI Trainee Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Type of Exam||Medium of Exam||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|1.||Objective Type||Hindi/ English||Part I||Knowledge Test on Concerned Subjects||70|
|2.||Part II||General Awareness||50|
You can also check: Karnataka Panchayat Raj Syllabus
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus 2017:National Trainee Power Corporation Trainee Syllabus – Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures
- Blood Relations etc.
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Days.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Knowledge
- Computers Basics etc.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machine.
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments.
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation.
- Production Design.
- Manufacturing Processes/ Heat & Surface Treatment, Heat & Mass Transfer.
- Manufacturing Processes(Drilling, Milling, Boring)/ Manufacturing Technology.
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering.
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits.
- Electrical Basics.
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Control System.
- Generation, Transmission & distribution of Electrical Power.
- Digital Electronics.
- Network theory.
- Circuit Theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signal and Systems.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical and Bio-medical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Time & Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Speed.
- Problem On Ages.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Bar Graph.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pie Chart.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Statistical Charts.
You can also check: Bilaspur District Court Syllabus
Share This Job Opening...!!