Muthoot Bank Recruitment 2017- Clerks, SO & PO Vacancies. Apply online for Muthoot Bank recruitment notification 2017 for freshers. Muthoot Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks SO & PO. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for Muthoot Bank careers through below provided registration link.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this Bank opening was step forwarded with various job openings. Candidates can practice Muthoot Bank previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the Muthoot Bank syllabus and exam pattern. So this will help you to clear the preliminary and mains exams. Here you can find latest job updates of Muthoot Bank.
Muthoot Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Company Name||Muthoot Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, SO & PO|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Muthoot Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Muthoot Bank Profile:The Muthoot Pappachan Group, with a reputation that has been shaped over decades with high quality practices, total customer satisfaction and steady growth, spanning 129 years in the field of business, is a legacy built on God-given values of trust, truth, transparency and tradition and has become one of the top business houses today by the grace of God. Muthoot takes its name from its Family, which is a branch of a traditional Orthodox Christian family, based in Kozhencherry, a small town in the erstwhile primary state of Travancore. (Kerala). In the year 1887, Muthoot Ninan Mathai (Patron Founder of the group), started in a humble way as a retail and whole-sale trader of grains at Kozhencherry. These wholesale goods were mainly supplied to the large Estates owned by British Companies. Later, understanding the unmet saving needs of the estates workers, Mr. Ninan Mathai, started the Chit Funds business on a philanthropic motive, as an avenue for saving. Initially, it was started solely for the workers, but later was floated outside the estate. The business grew slowly but steadily along with its share of ups and downs.
|Company Name||Muthoot Bank|
|Founders or Key people||Muthoot Ninan Mathai|
|No. of Employees||25,000+|
Muthoot Bank Selection Process:The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Muthoot Bank Registration Process:
- To Apply for Muthoot Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Muthoot Bank website www.muthoot.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven't signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Muthoot Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:20 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Muthoot Bank Address:Muthoot Centre
Punnen Road, Trivandrum - 695 039
How to Apply For Muthoot Bank:
we hope the information provided on Muthoot Bank Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn't suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Share This Job Opening...!!